- Highly qualified faculty members with Excellent teaching skills
- Subject is taught in simple English with use of vernacular languages as required.
- Subject is not taught mechanically, but with understanding of formulas, concepts etc.
- Priority to teaching is the foundation of each chapter
- References to real-life situations and professional experiences in industry
- Students admitted include average and below average abilities.
- Students with poor presentation skills.
- students with language limitations.
- Almost all the Students are from Vernacular medium.
- Low pass percentage.
- 1.Increasing job opportunities related to service sector.
- 2.Availability of wide range knowledge through Commerce based subjects
- 3. Departmental activities are interlinked with social benefits.
- 4. Imparting knowledge through modern and innovative methods.
- 5. Encouraging faculty members in research activities.
- Achieving 100 % results
- Sustenance of proper attendance of students
- Catering to the needs of students from ordinary socioeconomic background
- Managing rising work pressure due to Credit Based Semester System
- To increase the rate of students’ progression from UG to PG and to other professional programmes.