Eligibility for Admission
1. Any student passing H.S. (+2) examination or its equivalent with at least 4 subjects including English from any recognized Board/Council shall be eligible for admission to the 1st Semester of the B.A/B.Sc (Honours) programmes of studies subject to availability of seats and restriction on combination of subjects as stated provided that he/she has secured in that examination, at least(i) 40% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the relevant ‘subject, OR
(ii) 35% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in the relevant subject, OR
(iii) 50% marks in aggregate for applying for a new subject not studied in H.S.(+2stage).
2. An applicant seeking admission to B.Com. (Honours) course: In addition to clause No. 1. he/ she
(i) must have secured at least 40% marks in Mathematics at the Madhyamik or its equivalent examination, OR,
(ii) must have passed Mathematics in H. S. (+2) or its equivalent Examination. OR,
(iii) Must have passed the two Commerce papers in H.S. (+2) or its equivalent Examination
3. As regards marks-bar for admission against reserved seats / quotas for ST/SC/PH candidates the guidelines/instructions of University and State Government will be followed time to time. Relaxation of marks for ST/SC/PH candidates will be followed as per State Government norms.
4. A candidate who appeared but could not obtain pass marks in any subject at the H.S. (+2stage) examination will not be allowed to take up that subject in the Degree course.
5. An applicant will not be allowed to take Honours in any subject in which he/she passed in Compartmental Examination.
6. Any two of the following subjects will lead to B.Sc. Degree: Economics /Defence Studies /Mathematics.
7. Restriction on combination of subjects:(i) Two languages cannot be opted as General subjects. (ii) Defence Studies and Education cannot be taken simultaneously as two Elective subjects. (iii) Philosophy and Mathematics will not be allowed to choose as two Elective subjects at the same time.
8. Preference for admission will be given to candidates passed in the current year. Admission for the candidates passed in previous years will be limited subject to availability of seats.
9. Admission will be offered on the basis of merit.
10. Reservation for SC / ST /PH will be governed by State Government Reservation policy for both General and Honours/ Major Courses.
11. Application Forms which are not duly filled-in or incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
12. All admission processes to First Semester classes in the affiliated Degree Colleges shall be completed latest by 15th July of each academic year. In case of other semesters, provisional admission to subsequent semester classes be completed within fifteen days from the date of completion of previous semester examination.
13 . A student will have to submit with 3 copies of recent passport size photographs. One of the photographs must be inserted on the prescribed form for registration with MBB University. Prescribed form for registration must reach within 30 day from the last date of admission. No application for registration will be entertained after the expiry of this stipulated period.
14. A student will be allowed to change a subject(s)/stream within 15 days from his/her admission to the College, subject to the restriction of combination of subjects laid down by the respective college. No such change shall be entertained once application for University registration is forwarded to the University from the college.
15 No student will be allowed to prosecute two regular programmes offered by the MBB University and any other University simultaneously.
Important Note: Any of the above-mentioned regulations meant for the applicant is subject to change for some unforeseen but valid reason. The college-authority will not be responsible for such changes. All Admissions will be provisional subject to the fulfillment of criteria as laid down by the college/ University